Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
We are following the strict hygiene standards outlined by NSW Government Department of Health to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. This includes sufficient time between patient appointments so that vital sanitisation of treatment room and equipment can be carried out.
Please note the following:
1. We kindly request that you postpone your appointment if you are feeling unwell, even if symptoms are only mild, if you have been in contact with anyone who has had Covid-19 or is awaiting test results, and seek medical attention if you are experiencing symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat and/or difficulty breathing.
2. Also please postpone booking any appointments if you have returned from overseas or from Victoria within the last 14 days.
3. Upon arriving at the clinic, you will be asked if you have any symptoms or have travelled recently and your temperature will be taken. If you arrive at the clinic with symptoms or confirm anything from points 1. And 2. above we will not be able to treat you.
4. We ask that patients do not arrive to their appointment too early so that time is limited in the waiting area and that social distancing is maintained.
5. We ask that patients upon entering the clinic wash their hands with soap and water for 30 seconds or use the alcohol-based sanitation provided.
6. Though not currently mandatory masks will be provided for clients who wish to wear one during treatment. The practitioner will also where one when this is requested by the patient.
Please feel free to contact us in advance if you have any questions or concerns.